- The generator is designed to operate under extreme environmental conditions. The generator is tested and certified per the latest EPA and UL standards.
- Rugged 4-cycle industrial diesel delivers reliable power and fast response to load changes.
- Several alternator sizes offer selectable motor starting capability with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings, low waveform distortion with non-linear loads and fault clearing short-circuit capability.
- Provides total generator set system integration including automatic remote starting/stopping, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and NFPA 110 Level 1 compliance.
- Standard cooling package provides reliable running at up to 50 °C (122 °F) ambient temperature. Coolant heaters also come standard on generator sets for starting well below freezing.
– This mode will allow the generator to override certain faults that would normally shut the generator down.